Monday, December 21, 2009

DECEMBER HAPPENINGS


Started off the month with a Gingerbread house..he did quite well.


Went to see the lights with the rest of the state..I'm not kidding it was PACKED...and cold.


I love the temple.


Isn't this just beautiful!


Owen couldn't hold his bunny because he was all bundled up so we tucked it in his jacket..he was happy.



Ella hardly complained even though she couldn't move.


This is what she wore this last Sunday to church...she is so cute!


Us in front of the tree.



I tried to get the kids together but that wasn't happening.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE that picture of Ella! It is so sweet!!! Great pictures!

*Leslie* said...

I've really got to learn how to take pictures like you - so incredible! The picture of Ella in her red dress is SO SO SO darling, just beautiful.

Jamie said...

Oh good grief! These pictures are AMAZING! Love the ones of your kids and that one of the temple is beautiful. Love you. Merry Christmas!

Lissa said...

I wanna make a comment on every picture, but I'll spare you!

First: I've gotta get Blake a new beanie

Second: Do I see TWO bunnies next to Owen and his super cute gingerbread house?

Third: Ella in her cute red dress melts my heart!

Last: Cute tree, cute family!

One more: Miss you!

Nicole said...

that red dress is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I want one in my size.

zach said...

Tell your husband to get a new hat