Monday, December 7, 2009

HARD DAY

I know motherhood isn't some glorious job but I truly do love it. But today was a HARD day and it isn't even over yet! Blake's away which always makes things harder. Owen for some reason wants NOTHING to do with the potty which is fine but I wish he had SOME desire! He got really mad today at the grocery store and wanted gum in the checkout line(we have tons of gum at home) and I said no so he proceeded to kick me and then throw all these things on the floor..with Ella in hands I couldn't do much but you can bet I was in tears by the time we left...SIGH....I can't wait for this day to end!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I feel your pain! And I hear ya. I wish we lived closer and I would come take those cute kids of yours for a hour or two so you could have some down time. (I am always a better mom when I have some me time!) Love ya and hang in there.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

what a rough day indeed. That's when you just run out of patience and need to start over the next day for sure. We are thinking of you and hoping you can get that husband of yours home soon!!! :)

Jamie said...

Ok, I just read my comment and realized it might of come out wrong...I think you are an AMAZING mom and person! You know I love you. So allow me to clarify...I just meant that we all have those moments and that when I have them I need a couple minutes to myself get over them. Does that make sense?? Hopefully. Sorry for the confusion. Love you.

Leah said...

Believe me, I know all about this situation. Put the kids to bed early and take a bath!

kaTie said...

tomorrow will be a better day!!

love ya!

Brittany said...

Thank you for painting a realistic picture of what motherhood can sometimes be like. Although I am excited for that some day, it's good to know it's not always easy and smooth sailing! Hang in there- and let's get out for a girls lunch! I miss you.

Angie Birkeland said...

I hear ya sista! This job is HARD! We need to get the two monsters together soon.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Glad the hubby is back in town. So, I LOVE the pictures you got below. You guys all look great. I love the color scheme, how cute! So is Owen not potty trained? Lance has no desire whatsoever, I don't know what to do! My doc just said wait until he is ready and it will go a lot easier.