Monday, December 21, 2009

LATE ENTRY......AGAIN

So I know this is a month late but whatever! Over Thanksgiving my mom and I took my kids to San Diego to visit my sister Rikki. She had to work a couple of the days so we packed up her kids and my kids and went to Sea World...I love that place!! I forgot my camera on the first day but remembered to bring it on the second trip to Sea World..HOWEVER..I accidentally left it sitting on the bench when we left the Sea Lion show! Yep thats right and when I went back to get it..it was GONE! I tried to control the tears and the SHEER anger I had at myself..but it was hard. I asked ALL the show people if anyone had turned it in and nope..it was just gone. So on the way out when we were leaving I checked the lost and found..AND MY FAITH IN HUMANITY WAS RESTORED......someone......my little angel for the day......had turned it in!!! I shed a tear..I did!!!




Grandma, Ella, and cousin Aiden.


Then the day before we left we went to the beach..it was a must. This is ALL Owen did the WHOLE time!


Don't you just LOVE pigtails!


I wish I lived closer because cousin Baylee was the biggest help and Ella just adored her!


It happened to be Rikki's birthday while we were there so we all went to dinner (my brother and his family included). Owen was beyond thrilled to be able to sit at the "kids" table and wanted nothing to do with me! Ella had no choice but to sit with me.


This is my sister. I love her. I miss her already!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh my...I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are getting!

Love love love the dark hair!

Jamie said...

How did I miss this post! Ugh...Sooo bored tonight! How cute are those pictures of your kids on the beach? ADORABLE! How did you do the writing on that one? Oh, and by the way I have news! Looks like we are moving. Pretty much a done deal. I'll have to call you with the details. You will visit right? I promise to come see you everytime we come back this way. I can't stand the thought of not watching your kids grow up. Not that I see you all that much, but you know what I mean!
Love you girl.