Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CHRISTMAS POST

You know you take a lot of pictures when your son says go get the camera mom! He loves to do anything to this couch EXCEPT sit on it!

I don't know..but I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble. This is my good friend Jamie's daughter Taylor!


This is Christmas Eve in their new jammies and they are waiting for Santa to come.


Joseph walking Mary on the donkey.

Mary taking care of her baby.

Joseph pushed Mary off the donkey so he could ride.

Christmas morning..Owen loved it this year.


Ella just wanted to walk around with her stocking.

Her favorite toy..her moose rocking horse!

6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

maybe it's those weird Canadians that have moose-rocking horses but I have to admit it's pretty cute especially with that adorable blonde haired girl on it! We sent you guys a Christmas card but it got sent back - we obviously need to update your address! :)

Phillips Family said...

hahahahahah...Blake makes a great...uh hem...donkey. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. It looks like your kids did.

Kenzie said...

Okay Joseph and Mary could not be cuter. I love it. Happy Holidays!

Mom of three ♥ said...

How cute! Did you make their stockings? They are adorable, I love them!

Jamie said...

Love the acting out of the navitity. We did that too. The kids loved it. Ok and that picture of Owen and Tay you HAVE to email me a copy! Too darn cute!

The Boston Family said...

Look at Ella's hair! Getting longer and so cute. Hope you had a happy Christmas. Owen looks like he had a great time.