Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LOVELY VISIT


One of my dearest friends came to visit from Idaho! Our kids are relatively the same ages so it was tons of fun. Good food, good laughs, water fun, birthday celebrations, and a failed attempt at a sleep over (we tried, right Lissa!)




We got the pool out for some summer fun.



I love this girl!




Owen and Camden really hit it off. Owen cried when Camden had to leave..so did his mom!




Lissa and I were just dying to know what they were talking about.



Jace man is so cute..look at those eyes!



Ella loves to give hugs!



Lissa celebrated my birthday with me. This was my gift from Blake...so exciting!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

AH...good memories coupled with the best pictures ever! Too bad you had to throw that pic in with the scary looking crazy lady squirting water!