Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tessa nine months + other stuff


Miss Tessa is now nine months old. She is 15 pounds that is 3% percentile and she is 27 inches which is 38 %. She is a very very very good baby!! She hardly cries...really..she has had 2 bouts of double ear infections and I had no idea until I took her to the Dr for unrelated visits! She eats tons of cheerios and food. She crawls all over. She sucks her thumb with her blankie! She is starting to pull herself up and walk around furniture and just yesterday she stood up all on her own for at least 10 seconds! We love her personality and Owen and Ella couldn't be better siblings to her.



Alyson and I (my friend) were talking about how cool it would be to have a lemonade stand..a cool one..and next thing we know her dad whips one up..awesome! We put it out last Friday and despite the cooler weather it was a hit (thanks to Alyson texting everyone she knows to come by:))




This sweet girl was our very first customer and you know what..she bought one lemonade and gave us 5 dollars and said keep the change..how awesome is she!



Hazel and Owen getting ready to sell sell sell!




This is Owen on Circus day..his last day of preschool.



I can honestly say Ella is my clown. She came down from her room wearing this. I love her. On a side note she completely potty trained herself which is quite amazing!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

Ok stop right now with that adorable Lemonade stand...I'm dying!

Jamie said...

Whatever! Is Tessa really nine months! WOwers. And agreed that stand is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. Does her dad take orders?? :)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow, Ella potty-training herself - I'm impressed! Miss T is adorable and Owen as an elephant was too cute!

Kenzie said...

Cute cute kids! I can NOT believe Tessa is 9 months! Where does time go?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

An update! Yay, I love it. Those are great pictures!