Friday, June 3, 2011

GIRLS WEEKEND

So what do you do when you buy a ticket to Arizona to go visit some besties and then a couple days later both besties break the news that they won't be in Arizona when you come (long story-love you girls!) Well you beg your friends to make it a girls trip!!! Thank you so much for being the BEST neighbors and friends a girl could ask for-REALLY! And thanks to Blake for being such a fun dad and taking care of the kids so I could go relax!!





Love Love Love my Sprinkles!




You can tell by this picture we all came from COLD Utah-all of us are burned!




This is Kristin. Kristin is moving. I am sad.




Don't be jealous of our rental car!!! Nothing but the best for us!




Love these girls.





While all riding in the front seat. There was a third seat belt. Once again, don't be jealous.



Such a fun hike up Camelback. If you have never done it-do it! We got to the top in 44 minutes!





Best pizza joint ever and even better when you haven't eaten for like 8 hours!


4 comments:

Lissa said...

Ya so happy to see pictures, and I'm glad you had a blast!

What kind of lame friends do you have that leave Arizona right before you come?

Nicole said...

Wow! Looks absolutely amazing. And I am even more amazed Blake made it all possible!!! Good for him. I would have been lame and canceled the trip. Way to be exciting and spontaneous!

*Leslie* said...

You look so incredible Leslie!!! Hearing about this trip made me sad that I don't live in your same neighborhood!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You are funny, I liked the commentary - ok, 'now be don't jealous!' LOL!