Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

While I would love to post a great picture of my kids and I on Mothers day with all three children cooperating perfectly...it's just not going to happen! Mothers day started off rough for me. Blake is out of town in Taiwan and I was trying to get all kids fed and dressed and fed again before out the door to church. Well I'm certainly not perfect and I ended up losing my patience way too much and then on the way to church tears started to flow! SIGH! But the day ended wonderfully and as I got a moment to reflect I realize I am so blessed to have three beautiful, healthy, and fun-loving children. Owen is my fire cracker, dare devil, monster truck loving, dinosaur studying boy! Ella is my singing, dancing, lotion wearing, funny, funny, funny girl! Tessa is my mild mannered, smiley, giggling, starting to stand up on he own baby! So I have to say that motherhood is the greatest blessing I have been given! My children make me HAPPY!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

And they too are blessed by have a Momma like you!

Kristin said...

you are an amazing and totally fun loving momma! And can I say... one of the cutest families I know!!

Nicole said...

Why is it that Sundays often bring out the most stress and tears? Sorry Blake was out of town for Mother's Day. You're amazing with those 3 little ones.

Jamie said...

I agree with you. It's the hardest and bestest job we will ever have huh. You are AMAZING Leslie. Those kids are so lucky to have you. I know first hand how hard it is when our husbands are gone. I admire you so much! Hope to see you soon. Love ya!

Lissa said...

So I posted a comment on here forever ago and for some reason it's not showing up(maybe I just dreamed about commenting).

But I wanted to tell you that I think you are a great mom and those kids(and Blake) are lucky to have you!