Saturday, October 30, 2010

WE LOVE GRANDPARENTS!!!!

Blake's parents came for a visit and to meet Tessa. They are such a great help and the kids LOVE playing with them.






Both Owen and Ella were a little scared of the geese (as they should be..they seem to be a little agressive at Wheeler Farm)! Maureen kept explaining to Owen to just tell the geese to "keep moving"!


Owen loves dirt. If I was in Owen's head I think I would hear something like this. "The animals are kind of boring right now. I'm going to play with dirt instead and I'm going to get Ella to play with dirt too! Lets see exactly how dirty we can get before we have to go home!"

Oh yeah dirt is so FUN!



Yep thats my son..kissing a dirty, stinky, yucky goat!

This is proof of Owen pushing Ella head first off this log.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

I love Owen's expression when Grandma is talking to him about the geese.

And my all time favorite pictures are of the ordinary things...when Owen and Ella are squatting down playing in the dirt. Pure innocence!

Oh...and where did you get Owen's jacket, Camden needs one.

Nicole said...

When Megan saw the picture of Owen pushing Ella off the log she said, "She's going to fall Mom!"