Friday, October 1, 2010

BORED

Since both Owen and Ella have been fighting Strep throat we have been doing absolutely nothing lately! Really nothing. Owen is finally better and Ella is better too so we decided to get out the paint.

Owen was so excited..and I'm glad I got this picture before lunch time because after lunch time the kids were playing in the basement and Ella threw a toy car at Owen's face. Yep, a really hard car toy which punctured his skin right below his eye.




Ella is different than Owen in that she hates getting stuff on her hands and every time she got paint on her hands she wanted me to clean them off.

Ignore my dirty garage! And Owen's underwear!




3 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Poor Owen, at least he will have a cool battle scar! You are such a fun mommy!!

Jamie said...

How are you bored with 3 kids?? You will have to teach me that trick. I miss being bored! :) Very cute post.
PS Where did you get those adorable painting jackets your kids are wearing?

Kenzie said...

Your kids ares seriously soo cute.