Monday, October 19, 2009

LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR





I absolutely LOVE this time of year. And this year Owen is so excited for Halloween and everywhere we go he asks me to go to the Halloween section and if something is too scary he says "too scary mommy"! He loves all the spiders and witches. Ella could care less but she still points. Ella is constantly walking around the house saying YA YA YA. A little funny thing Owen did the other day was when I gave them both drinks and Owen hit Ella's cup with his and said "CHEERS Ella"..he got that from his dad..I almost fell off my chair laughing it was cute!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So, so cute! Love them all.

*Leslie* said...

I love this time of year too, except I don't like what's coming next! Cute pictures, when can you guys play?!

Nicole said...

You got INCREDIBLE pics at Gardner Village! Darn Cute!

We miss you guys so much! I still have a fever. WHAT the...!?!?