Monday, September 21, 2009

Ellas Ladybug Party

We had a lovely party for Ella on Saturday. It was ladybug themed. One of my best friends in the whole world sent us the little tutu for her party! We love you Lissa and you were missed at the party! Ever since Ella has been given real food she hasn't looked back..she LOVES it! She was all about her cake...she was such a mess when she was done. Note to self: don't wear white shorts when the cake has black frosting on it! Thanks to all our family and friends that came and helped celebrate her first year!







7 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

that is too precious! the ladybug theme and the skirt - darling! happy birthday, Ella! :)

Nicole said...

We are SO sad we missed it! She looked darling! We are still in Vegas. Hopefully we'll be home soon and we'll call you.

Lissa said...

Look like you did an awesome job! Way to go super mom!

*Leslie* said...

The ladybug theme is super cute! We LOVE LOVE LOVED the cupcakes!

karlin said...

i can't beleive it's been a year either. cute theme and i love the tutu!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I know. Tage is now 14 months old and it still makes me sad so I try not to think about it:( But at the same time I laugh at him all day long so I'm just a mess. I need to blog about his birthday. Maybe that will force me to think about it. Ella is seriousle so cute! I'm thinking that cake looks pretty tasty!

Jamie said...

So glad we made it! She looked so cute and the cake was adorable. Good job you!