Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another milestone........



Ella has started to walk!! I can hardly believe it..it seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital!! She has to concentrate really hard and keep her arms up..but she is definitely walking! Owen has been helping her too. And that is NOT his bunny in his hand but her bear..we have now lost both bunnies and are waiting for the replacements in the mail..so meanwhile Owen has decided that one of Ella's bears will be his.

7 comments:

Kenzie said...

I'm so sorry about the bunny. If that happened to me i would drive right off a cliff. Hope they arrive soon.

Mom of three ♥ said...

How cute is she!

Jamie said...

Where do these bunnies come from anyway? If either of my boys lost their blankets, oh the problems we would have! I guess their blankets would be equal to Owen's bunnies. And YEAH for Ella! I don't feel like I know your kids as well as I should! What are we going to do about this Leslie!! Too cute kids you have there. Sorry I missed your call again tonight. I'll try you tomorrow.

kaTie said...

aaahhhhh... so new experiences begin begins for baby ella...

what a sweetie! they grow way too fast!

Lissa said...

Can you please get stock in those bunnies!

Angie Birkeland said...

Wow...go Ella. Growing up. So sorry about bunny. I hope replacement comes quickly.

David Pistorius said...

cute pictures! They sure are getting so big!!!