Friday, October 30, 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

I got some pics taken of the kiddos the end of the summer and forgot to post them...so here they are. The photographer was great and worked well with my kids. Her name is Abbey Kyhl and her website is AK Studio Designs. She captured some great photos.














This picture absolutely made me laugh..for days! Owen totally used her to get up. Typical day in our home.



Ella throwing her one of many tantrums!



I decided to get in on one.

Probably my favorite photo of Owen!

7 comments:

Lissa said...

Super cute.

For some reason I can't see the top photo, it's just a box with an X, crap!

Kenzie said...

Oh my freakin cuteness! I love them!

Jamie said...

These are awesome! But with such cute little subjects how could they not be! Owen looks SOO grown up in that last one. Too cute.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

okay, I'm still laughing at the one with Owen pushing on Ella's head - that was hilarious!!! great photos - your kids are precious. :)

claireb said...

The pictures are beautiful. And the Owen/Ella picture is classic. Talk about excellent action shot! Had me rolling! And you look great Les!... like always.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Lesli! I am happy you found our blog, however I got to admit, when I first saw your comment I was like ' who the heck is canadian american family who lives in Afghanistan?!' Who do I know in Afghanistan? It is probably just the default place when you set up your blog, but that is what it came up as, lol! Anyway, your blog is fun. I even scrolled back and saw pictures of your cute Ella when she was born - what a darling baby! I love the picture of Owen using her to get up too, so funny!

Kim Goddard said...

so cute! Your kids are adorable and you're pretty cute yourself.