Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ELLAS TWO MONTHS OLD




Ella is officially two months old!! I can't believe it! She was 11 pounds and 22.5 inches at her doctors appointment. She apparently has a semi-flat head on the right side and the doctor told me to start making her head go the other way while sleeping with the help of a receiving blanket. He said if it doesn't get corrected she could have to wear a helmet!! I think she will be alright. She is smiling a ton and loves tummy time-well at least the first 2 minutes of it! She seems a bit more chunky to me than Owen was.

7 comments:

karlin said...

i can't beleive she is 2 months. avaree had a flat head on one side. we never used a helmet but it is still a little flatter to this day. at least she is a girl and will hopefully always have hair. it's crazy how soft their heads are. funny story about the breast pump!

The Boston Family said...

what a doll!

Jamie said...

Kay, I didn't see these pictures when I checked your blog before...mmmm. I love that last picture of her, her expression is so cute. She seems older there. She is beautiful.

Jamie said...

Oh yeah, and I can totally she you in her. Lucky girl!

Kenzie said...

Les, she is such a little love! i wanna squeeze her. We need to get her and Krew together! Call me!

Angie Birkeland said...

I love the smile. I see so much Owen in her. Keep that head to the other side. We don't want to see that cute face in a helmet. He he!!!

Rick and Amber said...

Leslie,
She is way cute. I think that she looks a lot like Owen. I will eventually make it up to see you guys. Now that Rick is back to work, my schedule should be a little more flexible. We need to get Owen and Mallory together for a play date. Love ya.