Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FUNNY STORY

I got to go to Vegas this last weekend to see a close friend get married. I flew out on Sat. morning and flew back that night. When I was going through security I had my breast pump with me. I put it on the conveyor belt and then continued on through like I was suppose to. I waited what seemed like forever for my items to come through. Finally I looked up at the man examining the items and he just had this puzzled look on his face. Then he says to me-is this some sort of Rubik's cube game? Trying not to laugh I said-no its a breast pump. I guess he couldn't hear me because he said-what? Then I repeated-it's a breast pump! He turned a deep shade of red and said-oh um um okay you can go! I think he was pretty embarrassed but it just made me laugh!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That would happen to you! Hilarious! Who's wedding was it? Anyone I know? What a fun little getaway for you. I can't believe Ella's TWO MONTHS! I don't believe you. When are we going to get together? We need to asap.

Erica said...

That is hilarious. I bet he was just mortified.

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

That's so funny! It's one of the stories you swear is made up...but no, it really happened!

Nicole said...

LOVE IT!