Thursday, October 4, 2007

WHAT WAS I THINKING

So today while quickly washing some dishes I let Owen out of my sight for honestly 2 minutes. When I went to check on him I found his pants and the carpet covered in ORANGE nail polish!!!!! It's partially my own fault because I left it within his reach but the nail polish was closed tightly..it apparently was manufactured very cheaply because the top broke right off glass and all! I am lucky he didn't cut himself..I'm thinking of writing a letter to the makers of this nail polish..oh wait I got it for 89 cents and I don't think anyone is going to care! There goes my Halloween painted nails! I should have snapped a photo to show everyone but I was sort of in a panic!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yeah...it's crazy but kids are just quick like that! And it's always when you're not looking that they get into something that you don't want them too. The little stinkers it's like they know! Good thing they are sooo darn cute and lovable!!