Thursday, October 11, 2007

HAPPY 31 BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE! Blake turned 31 today! I just wanted to let him know how much I love and appreciate him. He is the best husband ever and I am very blessed to have him in my life. He is caring, patient, loving, and funny! He is also a great father and Owen loves him tons! Happy birthday and we love you!





If I were going to make Blake a cake this is similar to what I would do. But since I am not making a cake I thought I would post these!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Blake!

Lissa said...

Happy Day Blake!

Jamie said...

cuts pics...tell Blake Hsppy
B-day! We need to get together sometime (with the guys) and not just say that we are going to, really do it!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! I love the black and white! You are so gorgeous Leslie!

Jill Bowcutt said...

You're freakin funny! From now on I'm also just going to post pictures of things like this instead of making them. It saves a lot of time right?