Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BAD DAY

So I thought I might take Owen to the pumpkin patch and pick some pumpkins but mostly for some photos....well it didn't happen. I got him all ready in this adorable outfit...which he hated...and fought every second...threw him in the car...which he fought...and finally arrived at the pumpkin patch!!! He loved it and was just laughing. I took my camera out and tried to snap my first photo and what do you know...I left the battery charging at home!!! I WAS SAD!!!!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh man I hate that!!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I was really looking forward to seeing Owen in his cute little man's vest at the pumpkin patch. You know, you can always just replay it later? Dress him in the same outfit and everything. Nobody will ever know.

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

I hate it when I forget the camera!