Monday, September 24, 2007

SHOULD I FEEL BAD???

So I feel a bit bad. Remember that word bit as I continue...On Saturday morning I was nursing my son like I always do and within a millisecond I had excruciating pain shoot through my body....yep that's right..my son bit me!!!!!!!! I tried to nurse him some more after reprimanding him and then he did it again. For all you ladies that nursed to a year I bow down to you!! I made up my mind on Sat. that I was going to wean my son a little early because of these recent developments!! Then I started feeling guilty! Why, I have no idea. Then when I fed him again on Sunday morning he bit me again...not feeling so guilty now! The minute my son uses my breast as a teething toy it's OVER!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't worry for one second about it! You deserve to enjoy it. If you resent it, it won't be worth it. At least he already likes formula! That's a big plus!

Jamie said...

hey les...here's the link...hayleebean.typepad.com

Jamie said...

By the way...I am in love with those pics that you took! I just put on my blog a couple pics of my kids that I had, and then I looked at the pics you took, now I'm going to have to put up some of those as well. They are soooooo cute! Thanks again for doing it.