Saturday, September 22, 2007

MT TIMPANOGOS


Owen loved being in here! He was laughing most of the time and kicking daddy the rest of the time!



My mom was a very big trooper clinbling up with us. This was the best spot with a view!!














Saturday we went up to Mt. Timpanogos for a hike in the rain. Blake was hesitant to go because it was right when the BYU game was on. But my mom told him not to worry she would record it for him! It was a great little hike and Owen seemed to enjoy it. The leaves were changing and it was great. I absolutely LOVE fall. I collected some leaves and Blake laughed at me for it but oh well! He also made fun of me for wanting to stop and take pictures but he always likes them afterwards!!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pics...I thought your camera was out of commission?? I have finally found a moment to set up my blog. Just so you know I should have pics up before the end of today...that's the goal anyway!

Lissa said...

I love the colors during fall in Utah! Those are some fun pics.