Saturday, September 22, 2007

DIETS SUCK

I've been trying to get a little healthier so I am currently on this program that helps you decide what to eat and what exercises to do. I have actually been doing fine until today!!! Blake goes into the store and brings out this HUGE cinnamon roll (one of my favorites) and procedes to eat it right in front of me. The smell alone was killing me. Then he made this noise in between each bite mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm! I could've killed him. I shot him a look and he just smiled! I thanked him for being so supportive!

3 comments:

Leah said...

So rude Blake. He deserves a smack.

Lissa said...

Blake, I will cut you!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Seriously, hit him or something! I am so mad at him. This program only has 1 flaw, and that is unsupportive husbands. Leslie, I am so proud of you for being strong. I know it's not easy. Just threaten him that when you look all toned and sexy, he won't get to enjoy ANY of it! (was that inapropriate to say on your blog?)