Thursday, February 28, 2013

FEBRUARY

February was a busy month.
 

Owen had his birthday party on Feb 1. It was a snake party (with other reptiles). Andrew holding a tarantula!





This kid has NO fear!


Lance bravely holding two scorpions.  I wouldn't even hold these.








Owen lost his very first tooth. 





Ella took a mini cheer camp with her best friend Rylee.


These girls are inseparable.

 
We celebrated Valentines Day.










The girls loving on their brother. 


Wyatt tried his first solids. 
 


Wyatt turned 4 months. 

 


 


How many kids can you fit into one bath????

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love that last pic! Too cute. And you are a nice mom I have anxiety just looking at those pics of Owen's party. No reptile parties at our house anytime soon. My poor boys. We reeeeeeally need to plan a girls trip! I'm dead serious about that. Love ya! We are coming that way sometime in July we have to get together. I'll get back to you on the details.