Wednesday, January 2, 2013

JANUARY

 
 
I have let my blog down! I have been so busy with four kids and the transition wasn't easy but now I feel like I can do some catch up. Here are some events that happened in January!
 
 
 

Blake and Owen built a snowman. Everyone in the neighborhood asked why we murdered the snow man..should have used a different color!


Owen turned 6! I still can't believe six years have gone by...puts a lot of things in perspective. 


Blake and I got to go on a date with our friends the Larkin's who were visiting from Arkansas. 


 
Love these guys! So glad Zach got a job with Blake and now we will be seeing a lot more of each other.





 
Wyatt enjoying his swing. Thank you to our friends the Taggart's for letting us borrow this swing..did not want to have to buy one for my LAST baby......yep I said last!



Wyatt turned three months old.


 
Tessa loves having Wyatt around to baby!


We asked Owen where he wanted to eat his birthday dinner and he said Red Lobster. He has never even been there but we said OK. When we were driving there he saw Olive Garden across the street and changed his mind..thank goodness, I like Olive Garden so much better. 


Owen the morning of his birthday.
 




<

No comments: