Friday, September 17, 2010

LOOK WHO'S 2!!!

SHE IS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! We decided to head to the zoo today for her birthday. And let me tell you..taking 3 kids to the zoo ain't easy!







I'm pretty sure my kids are destined to be class clowns!
So since it is Ella's birthday I want to share 10 things I love about her.
1. She is so kind to her brother and when he is sad she will give him huge hugs.
2. She absolutely loves to sing and dance..and listening to her sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star may be the cutest thing I've ever heard!
3. She picks up her play phone and talks to Grandma.
4. When Owen gets dropped off at preschool she immediately wants to know when we are picking him back up.
5. She loves her dad and loves to play with him.
6. She has spunk! Lots of it.
7. Whenever I give her a piece of candy she immediately breaks into a dance.
8. She has a smile that lights up a room.
9. She says "thank you" and "please" for everything.
10. She loves to act like she is a lion and comes walking into the living room on her hands and knees roaring..so cute!



5 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! I love that sweet girl and you have the cutest family!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating!!

Jamie said...

WHAT??! How did that happen?? I swear that can't be right. And GO YOU taking all 3 kids anywhere is a huge task. They all look so happy. Happy Birthday sweet Ella!

Lissa said...

Happy birthday sweet thang!

How brave are you taking all three kids to the zoo?!?!?

Nicole said...

Wow! The zoo...was that your first big outing with 3? You're amazing!

Phillips Family said...

Wow, that was a fast two years!! And considering how much we struggle with one child, our respect level for you has risen exponentially.