Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 weeks old and Ella's Birthday Party

Ella loved all the attention but still couldn't figure out it was her party. I kept asking her whose birthday party it was and she would say Owen! Love her!

Her Aunt Angela gave her this skirt and she put it on while still having her other skirt on. She wouldn't take it off. I'm serious.

Miss Tessa 4 weeks old! Wow already.

This is Tessa..I think she looks a lot like Owen. His picture is below. What do you think? I think similar but different also.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yes, they do look a lot like each other! I love the cute skirt that Ella is wearing- my sis-in-law has one in about every color for her new baby. You need to update your blog banner now that you have the third lil' one!

David Pistorius said...

happy birthday Ella!!!! We hope you had a GREAT day!