Friday, August 13, 2010


We had a fun family night downtown yesterday! Walked to dinner from Blakes office, rode tracks, and went to the splash pad at the Gateway. And let's be honest folks at this stage of my pregnancy I'd walk 50 miles if it would induce labor!

A lot of people ask me if having my kids so close together was hard or not. Yes, of course is always my reply but looking at this photo makes me forget everything that was hard about it. All I see is the greatest blessings of my life. I see love, laughter, fun, and YOUTH! Worth every minute of it!

Do you think he is in need of a serious hair cut?

Wanted nothing to do with getting wet but enjoyed watching.

Ella was so focused on the train. When we got off all she kept saying was "choo choo".

I decided my kids are going to wonder where I was at in all the photos so here is one with me in it. Okay people, I know my hair resembles a rats nest but I'm 9 months pregnant and by golly it's a hundred degrees out!

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Wow, that Blake is one sexy hot Candadian!! At least that is what Adam says... Good luck with the pregnancy and birth, we are thinking of you.

Kristin said...

Way cute pics!! Looks like a fun family night!!

Jamie said...

Leslie, you are one person who looks good no matter what even at 9months pregnant! Rat's nest and all!! haha Just kidding! I better be getting a call or at the very least a text once that newest addition to your family is here. I am so excited for you! You are truly blessed and I got the chills reading this post. Who knew that one day all of our dreams would come true! Love you!!

Jamie said...

PS I am in LOVE with that new header pic of Ella and Owen. Your family is so beautiful!

Lissa said...

I was gonna comment on how cute I thought your hair looked!

Sharon said...

You haven't had that baby yet!!!! Holy Cow!!! I thought you were 9 months the last time I saw you! J/K! Can't wait to hear that the new one is here. One day we will have to get together. I might even see your baby before I see Angela's (Hence the sick family!!!!)

Badovinatz Family said...

You are so cute!! You have a cute family!