Thursday, May 21, 2009

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

SO I recently posted about a sink for outside that Owen could play with..well I knew it was too good to be true.. I set it up this morning and he was having a blast outside and I was getting dishes done..UNTIL I heard this AWFUL sound. The pump to the faucet was making this awful sound and not pumping any water. Needless to say I'll be returning that to Costco immediately! But I will be making a stop at Toys R us to find some kind of replacement..minus a faucet..I don't want to deal with that again!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You are a blogging mananic lately!! I love it. Hey what's the name of that photography website again. I totally forgot.

kaTie said...

That's a bummer!

Hey... check out this article you photo natzi!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/05/snap-out-of-it/

You are Leslie - I'm pretty dang sure you look absolutley FABULOUS!

Mandy said...

Oh how sad. Luckily Costco has a good return policy. However, you will definitely need a temporary replacement. Owen is getting so big. I loved your previous post about how big he is getting. I have to also give a big "boo" to time. Why can't it slow down?