Friday, December 12, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

I was able to get out the other night with some girlfriends and go see the movie Twilight! Loved it! It was sure nice of Blake to watch both the kids and put both of them to bed. It was very relaxing to not have to juggle a car seat on one arm and try to direct Owen at the same time! Although half way through the movie I was kind of sad I missed bedtime...but I got over it quickly! Did anyone else think the running scenes with Edward were low budget..also the tree jumping but I loved it all the same!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Blessings to you Blake. I'm sure you returned home a happier mommy and wife!

Angie Birkeland said...

Well....It was a very low budget, but I think they did well considering. And yes...we need to come over and play. I will call!!!
-angie

Rick and Amber said...

I'm glad that you got a much needed girls night out. Aren't you amazed and how long it can take gettingw two kids in and out of carseats? I'll bet now you are more sympathetic to Alicia and I for always being late. He! he! I'm looking forward to our get together soon. I'm really excited because I don't have to work the night before as originally planned. I'll actually get to come and not be sleep deprived. I'll get my Christmas cards sent out soon. Yours looks great.

Jamie said...

SO glad you got a well deserved night out. Overall, I thought it was good too, but seriously it was Twilight! Enough said! Can't wait for New Moon.

Jamie said...

I'm glad you like it! I actually got me one too. Anyways, to put up the picture I just went to customize and clicked on the link where I had Our Family written and then there was a link to put up a picture there. Does that even make sense? It was way easy, I'm sure if you just went to customize you could figure it out.
Merry Christmas!!