Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DISNEYLAND






We went to Disneyland last week for my mothers 60th birthday. What that means is that there was all my sisters and brother plus spouses plus 11 children!! Every time we go out of town Owen decides to get sick and we knew after waking up with him every hour the first night we were in trouble! He couldn't enjoy Disneyland that much but his favorite part was the petting zoo. On several occasions he would pull the animals tails and get a little bucking. At the end of the day all he wanted was his daddy! At the dinner with all the characters Owen wanted nothing to do with them. All he wanted was food and then some medicine! Hopefully he likes it more when he is older!

3 comments:

Leah said...

He's so sweet! I'm sorry he got sick. That's not fun for anyone.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Looks like so much fun!! I am sorry he got sick that is awful but I am sure he was a little trooper!!

karlin said...

It is so hard to travel with kids. It seems like everytime we go to Southern Cal one of my kids is sick. Other than that... it looks like a nice trip. How fun to have all your family together!