Monday, February 4, 2008

I LOVE MY NEW KICKS!!





So last night Blake finally got home from China. I told him the bad news...we can't get internet or cable or a land line until March because apparently we have no line to our house and they have to wait until the snow melts to run one!!! BIG BUMMER!! But then last night when Blake couldn't sleep he opened up his laptop and he found a wireless connection..probably our neighbors..not sure if this right or not but I'm pretty happy I can get the internet somehow!!! Owen and I adventured out for the first time in a long time and he wore his new coat and shoes..and if you look carefully in one of the pics he has his bunny...that bunny is going on his mission with him!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Owen, happy birthday big guy! Love your new shoes!

Lissa said...

Oh his bunny! I was wondering what that was hanging out of his coat! Too cute!

Jamie said...

How cute is that, he's got a bunny. Love how kids get so attached to things!

Jamie said...

By the way, I had to express my excitement for you have internet! YIPEE!! Oh, and the pic of Owen looking down at his new kicks...ADORABLE!

Phillips Family said...

Love the shoes and the hat. Thanks for the updates, we love looking at your blog.

David Pistorius said...

Cute kid... At least he has a bunny and not a life sized Neal Young doll like his dad...