Thursday, January 31, 2008

Owens ONE






Do you ever wonder where the time goes???? I swear I just gave birth and now Owen is turning ONE!!!! He is growing up way too fast. And yeah sometimes it's hard...sometimes he won't let me go to the bathroom alone and ya he eats chunks of the toilet paper if I accidentally leave the door open and he throws food on the ground and he runs his new lawn mover into our newly painted walls..but it's all so worth it when I look down and him and he looks up at me and gives me his quirky smile!! Ohh I wouldn't replace being a mom for anything in this world!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, it's truth...time goes by too fast! Yes, that's my sister who left you a comment. Love the pics of Owen from his birthday. They look AWESOME! I love the black and white. The one of him with the hat is my favorite!!!!! He is such a handsome little man.

Nicole said...

He got more into his cake than Courtney did. Way to go Owen!
Cute pics. Where's the daddy? ;)

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Leslie he is so cute!! I love his little hat and he will just sit there and let you take a pic!!!

karlin said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I couldn't agree more. Being a Mom is crazy but so worth it and yes they grow so fast! Looks like you had a fun day. Oh and my favorite places to shop are Nordstroms, Target, Macy's, and Old Navy.

Anonymous said...

hey leslie! i love it! its soo cute!!! i miss u! :)