Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN THE MOTHERLAND





We celebrated Christmas this year in Toronto! It was really fun until Owen came down with a fever of 103! It lasted up until we left to come home and it scared me to death!! At Christmas dinner Owen sat with Grandma and they had a talking battle. Owen kept trying to get louder and louder..we were all laughing! On the plane ride home we had the one and only Shania Twain on our plane. Apparently Blake was suppose to sit next to her in first class because he always gets upgraded but I told him he had to sit back with me and Owen. He said I ruined his opportunity to get to know Shania! That she was his favorite. I asked him to name one song and he couldn't....that's what I thought. We loved Christmas in Canada! Owen even got to visit with his Great-Grandma!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Awesome picture of Ma Bell and the family. You've got a great family.

Guy, you should have given your wife the seat next to Shania.

I hope little Walker is feeling better now, sicks kids are no fun.

Tim