Monday, December 24, 2007

SUPERMAN

So I can't blog a whole lot because I don't have Internet yet but I'm in Canada right now and need to post a little incident that happened last Friday. I put Owen down for a nap and went on to my usually activities (cleaning....it's always cleaning)! I was washing some dishes when I heard this huge bang that came from Owen's room. So I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I opened the door and to my surprise found my son on the ground with his bunny!! YEP ON THE GROUND!! He had apparently climbed out of his crib (don't ask me how) and not one cry!! So I have appropriately nicknamed him Superman!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that he took his bunny with him for the big leap. It's amazing what these kids can do.

BeesleyFamily said...

Funny story. He is all boy! Love the house.

Jamie said...

Hey. Hope you guys are having fun. When do you get back? Will you please sent me the name and number of that girl who is doing that class your taking. I was thinking about seeing if maybe she offers a class a different day. I have been sitting here looking at photo blogs for the past hour or so and I'm itching to learn how to take some really cool pics. Thanks!

Jamie said...

Hey, Just thought I'd let you know i got in to her Febuary class. I'm soooo excited, I can't wait!