Monday, December 19, 2011

Ellas Dance



Ella has been taking pre ballet down the street from us. She is obsessed with it and with her teacher Miss Kim. All day she talks about dance. Every Monday morning she asks the same question, "Mom is it dance today?" And I always reply,"No Ella it's on Wednesday." She has so much fun.









During her little show Tessa kept crying..so yes that is a ring pop in her mouth..and yes it's 9 am...don't judge!















She was concentrating so hard to get her feet in the right position.













Her teacher is the most adorable thing ever and she is so good with the kids.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Um totally not judging the ring pop thing. But I am wondering how you were so prepared with the perfect candy "binki" in your purse. You really are super mom!

Phillips Family said...

She's a sharp looking little dancing girl.

Jamie said...

That's quite the leap she is doing. I'm impressed! So fun! You can tell she's totally into it. What a cutie!

Kenzie said...

I'm so freaking happy I'm not the only one to bribe my kids with candy at 9 am.