Friday, August 26, 2011

Tessa's 1 year old


Tessa turned one on Aug 23. Still can't believe my baby is one! We had a tiny party for her. I got the idea on a blog I follow. It was fun. We had tiny hamburgers and hot dogs, tiny bow tie pasta salad, tiny drinks, tiny chips, tiny fruit skewers, tiny donuts, tiny cakes, tiny brownies, tiny gummy bears, tiny goldfish, tiny m&m's, tiny lollipops, and tiny oreos. And we had a tiny pony come at the end of the party! It was lots of fun.



Katie let me have it in her backyard. I wanted to hang these on a tree and I don't have a tree in my backyard..well at least like this one!







Tessa had NO hesitations in digging in. I put it down and her hands went for it!







Tallie sucking on a tiny lollipop.












































Ethan and Claire are Tessa's cousins who we are SO glad moved back to Utah.


One dad and one of our tiny guests!


Rose drinking a tiny apple juice.



Couldn't get a smile.



Tessa LOVED the pony. Laughed the minute we put her on till she got off. I love this little girl so much. She has so much personality just like my other two. She is a good baby but very vocal if there is something she wants or if she is upset about something. She is constantly moving. She has the biggest smile and loves to be chased. I am so glad she is part of our family.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!! How cute is that party? Awesome Leslie!!

Phillips Family said...

Adam Claims he could eat between 32 and 46 of the little hamburgers...looks like it was a great birthday.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Great great pictures Les! You'll have to email me the one of Tallie and me and you. Oh and the ones from 4th of July - maybe you should just make me a disc, lol! That party was seriously the party of the year, tooo cute! Great job, and Tessa is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!

Leah said...

These pictures are GREAT! Never seen a better smile of Blake's caught. And what in the...she's one??? That's just wrong. We haven't even met her. I feel sick.

Lissa said...

You never cease to amaze me. It looks so perfectly beautiful! My heart is breaking even more after seeing those pictures that we couldn't be there!

Happy Birthday Miss Thang!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

happy birthday to Tessa! Great party!!!

Jamie said...

Cutest party EVER! Love the pictures. Love the decor! And mostly Love that little girl! Wish I knew her better.