Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Owens 4!

Owen turned 4 on the 31st of January but we had a party for him before that because we thought Blake might be out of town. We had it at Bouncin off the Walls and it couldn't have been better. Lots of fun and no mess to clean up.

This is Owen opening presents...he was sooo into it this year!



He is a little Michael Jordon with that tongue sticking out!


So much fun! Even the adults were sliding down. I may have gotten a rug burn on one of my trips down.

Ella says daily, "I love Lance." He comes from a good family so we are okay with it!!! All in all it was a great party. Thanks to all our family and friends who helped celebrate his big day. I can't believe he's four! Can you hear my heart breaking??? I use to say all the time "I can't wait till he is older." I don't say that anymore!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe Owen is four too! He is such a fun and handsome little boy!! And the bouncing house... best time ever!!

Lissa said...

So fun-happy birthday Mr O.

And excuse me but when did Miss Ella get so big?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hahaha! That picture of Lance and Ella is cute! The party looks like it was a success - I was sad to miss it - dang flu! ;)

Nicole said...

Looks like a party we shouldn't have missed! I LOVE his cake. Perfect!

When are you coming? You should just grab my little sister to help in the car and drive down with the kids while Blake goes on one of his long trips. I just cleaned out the guest bedroom - it's ready for you!

Emma said...

Love the bounce places....

He is such a cutie. I always tell my little ones to stop growing, and they informed me that it was Gods fault.... I think I will agree! lol.