Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Happenings

This picture was taken when we had the only day of sunshine we have had in forever!! As I'm blogging about Easter, I'm looking out the window and sadly looking at 5 inches of new snow on my driveway..UGH!

Easter egg decorating was the best..thanks to Family Fun magazine! They gave me the idea to use wire whisks! You put the egg in the middle and then the kids don't break the eggs when they dip them..BRILLIANT..and the best part is that it really works!


This is Ella..and yes the same smile!

Every time I look at this picture I think to myself what dire need he has for a haircut!



What the Easter bunny brought!



No, Ella is not sporting a mullet..although it kind of looks that way..I can't bring myself to have her hair cut..I just can't..and won't!

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a great Easter Holiday!! We loved the last picture. Ella looks a little Blake-ish...out in space...

Nicole said...

Yes, the wire wisk thing worked wonders! If only we had 2 around here!!!

Go away snow!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

great pictures! I can't believe y'all are still having snow and we aren't up here in Wisconsin of all places. Weird weather indeed. Glad y'all had such a nice and fun holiday. :)

Angela said...

I wish I'd though of the wire wisk thing. My Ella broke lots of eggs. And hey if mine had hair I wouldn't cut her mullet either.

Jamie said...

Your kids are looking so big! STOP GROWING ELLA AND OWEN!! We need to get together Leslie!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

DON'T cut Owen's hair, it is amazing. Long flowing locks of perfection! No seriously though, he has such awesome hair. I love the idea of the wire whisks, I'll have to try that next year!

*Leslie* said...

You take some of the best pictures! The wisk idea is so great; I'll have to try that next year, I think it would've saved some heartache around here.