Monday, July 7, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY






We went to Flaming Gorge for the fourth of July with some friends from our ward. It was a blast. The first day we floated down the river and Owen loved it except he really wanted to be in the water instead of the raft!! The next day Owen went on his first official boat ride!! And I caught my first fish!!! Owen ate tons of goodies the whole time we were there and he was completely pooped out by the end of each day. We did buy some awesome fireworks in Wyoming and Owen loved them!

4 comments:

karlin said...

We almost went to Flaming Gorge... was it crowded?

Jill Bowcutt said...

You're such a big fat woss! (I didn't mean that). Show us a picture of your big belly! Lexi and Anna already told me that mine is WAY bigger than yours, so no worries :)

Lissa said...

Looks like tons o fun. Glad you were all safe!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday You!! I hope you got my message today. Let's get together sometime this week and celebrate!!! Love ya!