Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Best of Friends





My best friend Lissa is in town for the week and she brought her little boy over who is 4 months younger than Owen. His name is Camden and he has the prettiest eyes ever! They had fun playing and sharing gold fishes...of course they both were trying to shove them in their mouths at a faster rate than the other one. Lissa has her hands full because several times he beat up on Owen...that's okay I'm sure they will become the best of friends!! We did NOT plan the red shirts but it turned out pretty cute for a picture.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My, my, two posts in one week. What a treat! How fun is that, that those two cute boys are so close in age. I didn't realize that they were before. They for sure will have so much fun growing up together. So cute.